Bids and RFPs
- Construction Project Information (Bidboard.com)
- Construction RFPs/RFQs (Bidboard.com)
- Bid Results (Bidboard.com)
All downloads are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format unless otherwise indicated.
Concord Hills Regional Park – Request for Qualifications
The East Bay Regional Park District (EBRPD) is seeking qualifications from planning firms to carry out the land use planning, economic forecasting, and environmental assessment process for the Concord Hills Regional Park. This will be a long-term phased park planning effort on a former military facility. We urge you submit a brief statement of qualifications as described below. Five (5) hard copies and one (1) CD copy of your statement are due by 4:00 PM on Friday, September 5, 2014 at the EBRPD 2950 Peralta Oaks Court, Oakland, CA 94605-0381 and should be addressed to the attention of Brian Holt, Senior Planner, Interagency Planning Department.
For additional information, contact Brian Holt at the East Bay Regional Park District (510) 544-22623, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request for Qualifications for Planning and Environmental Assessment Services for the Concord Hills Regional Park Project
Diablo Foothills Regional Park
McLaughlin Eastshore State Park
Albany Beach Restoration and Public Access Project Phase I
East Bay Regional Parks District (District) is soliciting proposals from Construction Management firms to provide professional services for the Albany Beach Restoration and Public Access Project Phase I project. The Scope of Services for Construction Management Services includes activities prior to award of a construction contract, contract administration, submittal review, material testing, source inspection and project closeout.
- Request for Proposal: Construction Management Services for Albany Beach Restoration and Public Access Project Phase 1
- Attachment A: Contract for Services
- Albany Beach: 90% Plans
- Albany Beach: 90% Specifications
San Francisco Bay Trail: Lone Tree Point
The deadline for proposal submittals has been extended until July 3rd at 5:00 PM.
Shadow Cliffs to Del Valle Regional Trail: Tri–Valley Conservancy Property, Livermore CA
The deadline for proposal submittals has been extended by one week to July 18th by 5:00 pm. All other deadlines will also be extended by one week.
A pre-proposal site visit has been scheduled for July 8th, 2014 at 2:00pm.
Feasibility and Conceptual Engineering Study for the Shadow Cliffs to Del Valle Regional Trail Stream Crossing: Tri-Valley Conservancy Property to Arroyo Staging Area of Sycamore Grove Park
- Request for Proposal: Bridge Study - Shadow Cliffs to Del Valle Regional Trail: Tri–Valley Conservancy
South County Corporation Yard Equipment Shop Replacement Project
Willow Park Golf Course
- Request for Proposal: For the Lease of Willow Park Golf Course - Castro Valley, CA
- Willow Park Golf Course RFP – Addendum No. 1
- Willow Park Golf Course RFP – Addendum No. 1-A
- Willow Park Golf Course RFP – Addendum No. 2
- Willow Park Golf Course RFP – Addendum No. 3